Exciting technology and digital trends will be the dominant growth drivers in automobile production in the coming years. These trends routinely create new challenges for the industry that must be tackled with motivation and professional expertise. Intelligent robot programming and the latest software and hardware engineering make the heart pound of any electrical engineer, electrical technician or master electrician. Working as a team, we develop the best automation solutions for renowned automobile manufacturers. We realise sound solutions at the highest level through the creation of synergies resulting from various core competencies. Each idea is appreciated. This attitude is a contributing factor to a harmonious working atmosphere.
With SMRE you have an international active, very personal and future-proof employer on your side. Develop and realise your individual strengths together with us and look forward to our training and professional development offerings - individually adjusted to your interests. Check-out our current open positions or simply send us your informative unsolicited application!
Current open positions
The Stojanov Measurement, Control and Electrical Engineering Company is engaged in the plant construction business since more than 30 years. During this period, the company did not only work for and cooperated with renowned firms, but also acquired in addition an inter cultural competency within the scope of the economy’s increasing worldwide interconnection to successfully and reasonably inter act with groups from other cultures. For this reason, the company’s main pillar is a highly qualified international team comprised of engineers, electrical technicians and programmers, who are dedicated to execute and implement each order not only effective and quick, but also to realise each order successful.
Electrical technician (m/f)
Electrical technician (m/f)
Your job responsibilities:
- SPS programming Siemens S7, TIA / Phönix Control Units
- Creation of programs in accordance with customer standards
- Testing and controlling of all required parts for the completion of a plant
- Functional and technical coordination with the customer
- Identification of technological interrelationships
- Preparation of documentations
- Successful integration of the production plant into the automation of the customer process
- Electrical engineer / technician or comparable qualification
- Career entrants are welcome
- Structured, diligent and result-oriented work method
- Good knowledge of the German language, English speaking skills
- Good MS-Office skills, some programming skills are a benefit
- Willingness to travel, domestically and abroad
- Stable, long-term employment
- Teams that can focus on projects
- Trust and appreciation towards our colleagues
- Demanding and diversified job in an industry with a bright future
- Cooperation with national and international companies worldwide
- Routine trainings and introduction into new technologies
If you are interested in this open position, please send your application to email@example.com or call us under
tel.: +49 (0) 2775 8000.